Survey Echo Sounder
- Built in Digitizer with RS232 and RS422 Data Output Interface Ports
- Advanced, Microprocessor-Based Electronics
- Thermal Recorder
- NAME 0183 Navigation Input Interface
- Selected DC or AC Input Power
- Automatic Chart
- Remote Mark Input
The Bathy-500 Electronic Survey Instrument used to generate precision chart recordings and digital data output. Technologically sophisticated, utilizing modern, microprocessor based electronics and a thermal chart recorder mechanism.
igital processing enables the instrument to offer fully automatic bottom digitising capabilities. When interfaced with a NMEA 0183-compatible position sensor, the echo sounder provides complete, integrated hydrographical survey environment.
- Depth Range : 160m (480ft)
- Accuracy ± 0.5%
- Depth Resolution 0.1 unit
- 40 kHz / 200kHz
- 600 Watts Output Power