The Sonic 2024 is the world’s first proven wideband high resolution shallow water multibeam echo sounder. With proven results and unmatched performance, the Sonic 2024 produces reliable and remarkably clean data with maximum user flexibility through all range settings to 500m.
The unprecedented 60 kHz signal bandwidth offers twice the resolution of any other commercial sonar in both data accuracy and image. With over 20 selectable operating frequencies to choose from 200 to 400 kHz, the user has unparalleled flexibility in trading off resolution and range and controlling interference from other active acoustic systems.
· 60kHz wideband signal processing
· Selectable frequencies
· 200400kHz Selectable swath
· sector 10° to 160° Focused 0.5° x
· 1° beam widths 1500m range
· Embedded processor/controller
· Low weight, volume and power
· Easy installation and operation
· Hydrographic Survey Offshore Site Survey
· Pre & Post Dredge Survey
· Defense & Security Marine Research